I've been away camping this week with the young women from church and had a fantastic time. I've made lots of new friends and hopefully helped some lovely young girls to grow and try some new experiences. I usually crave my scrapbooking but not this week.
My page this week I did with a friend. She was working on a page for her wedding album and i worked on this page. I loved bouncing ideas of somebody else and having a good chat at the same time. So I'm feeling grateful for good friends this week and especially to my hubby Warran who is my best friend in the whole world.
As for the page, I love this picture of Alexa. One day I blow it upto a poster and put it in my bedroom I just think it is sooooo super cute. Especially the little bows on the back of her socks! The papers are from the August Scrapaholix kit and the layout is another sketch from those twisted sisters.
awesome take on the sketch, love your LO! great photo
ReplyDeleteabsolutely darling! what a spectacular photo! and you scrapped it so beautifully!!!! awesome take on this twisted sketch! TFS!
ReplyDeletethis is a fantastic foto Lois, and lovely LO too xx
ReplyDeleteLovely photo and great take on the LO!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing with us at Twisted Sketches.
Do join us more over at TS.
xoxo
Azura