Just a place to share my scrap booking with like minded scrappers.
Sunday, 22 August 2010
World Cup Supporters.
Please excuse the short post, This is my efforts for twisted sketches this week. I did it twice one for each girl so they can remember there first time supporting our english team (even if they where awful)
Making two LOs for each girl...WOW...what a good mom. Me, I make one and they can all share :) I like how the red stands out on the white paper and the cherries are too cute just like your girls. Great job!!!
Very cute rendition of this week's Twisted Sketch. Love the cherries!
ReplyDeleteThis is just precious! Awesome job with the Twisted Sketch!!
ReplyDeleteMaking two LOs for each girl...WOW...what a good mom. Me, I make one and they can all share :)
ReplyDeleteI like how the red stands out on the white paper and the cherries are too cute just like your girls. Great job!!!
cute kids! cute layout...thanks for playing along!
ReplyDeleteGreat take on the sketch! :D
ReplyDeletegreat LO love how cute they are!
ReplyDeletelove love love.. :)
ReplyDelete