Thursday, 12 August 2010

Its My Birthday...

I am very prod of the page I did yesterday. Its Elena as a bridesmaid running away from the camera! I managed to do lots of stash shopping yesterday since it was my birthday. I spent over £100 but I now have lots and lots of new paper and ink and stamps. So here is my first attempts with my new things :)
I'm staying with my mum at the moment so I don't have all my tools so my title was done by good old fashioned printing and cutting. I'm pleased with the result as its soft and fitting with the antique looking pictures.

Since its my birthday I also want to share my new shoes. (Mel has inspired me) I love them!!!! nOw I need an outfit to wear them with :)

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great birthday - many happy returns.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty LO. So elegant : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhh pretty shoes!!!!!!! And a gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HaHa one of your dresses better match lol!!! nice work hon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those shoes... :)

    ReplyDelete