Friday, 23 July 2010

Its been a tough week!

Well tonight was the first night I could bring myself to scrap tonight after a week of chicken pox, antibiotics and sleepless nights. All the girls not me but both me and my other half have been suffering with tiredness this week and this weekend is set to be a busy one.

Anyway here is tonights efforts. Used the twisted sketch this week for inspiration and a new kit I bought ages ago that arrived today. The photo was taken when we did our little family photo shoot on the pier in Bournemouth, I think its a cute pic of us all.

3 comments:

  1. I love that photo Lois - it is gorgeous. I love the LO, I really like how you have framed the photo with the title, journalling and embellies. I hope the girls are feeling better soon. Hugs and kisses to the girls from Captain Jack. Kxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a really fantastic job on this layout with the last Twisted Sketch! That is a SPECTACULAR photo! and love how you interpreted the sketch and the details you put into this!!! Hope you and your family are up and running back full speed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! It's a fantastic layout with a fantastic photo!!!

    ReplyDelete