Tuesday, 13 July 2010

What to Blog????

I spent yesterday trying to decide what I would write about in this blog. Finally I came to the conclusion that I want my blog for scrapbooking so thats what I will write about. 

I've been working n a lay out for my 2nd daughters first birthday. I want it to be bright and colourful but it just wasn't working on friday night when I was putting it together. I have lots of photo's all of which are backed onto different patterned paper. I originally intended the whole lot to be on yellow card stock but it just wasn't coming together. Don't you hate it when that happens.

Anyway I've had another idea today to not layer the pic and instead have them like bricks in the wall going across a double page. I need to try it out so I might have a play if the kiddies let me today.

Wish me luck :)

1 comment:

  1. Have fun playing Lois! I know what you mean about not being happy with an idea, the same thing happened to me last night, but I only decided I didnt like it after I'd stuck it all down!!!
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete