Sunday, 11 July 2010

My very first post

I never thought I would create a blog but here I am, while my gorgeous husband watches motor racing, I find myself needing something to do so I'm creating a blog.

I'm gong to attempt to add onto the site some pictures today but that may take a little longer.

I live on the south coast with my 2 beautiful daughters Elena (2) and Alexa (1). Between them my husband and my teaching job my life is pretty busy. I love scrap booking though. I started doing it just after Elena was born as a way of displaying her cards. Since then I have filled 6 albums and have 3 more on the go. I use scrap booking as a way of journaling my life and my children's lives. It is my creative outlet and a hobby through which I have made many friends from all different walks of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment