Saturday, 14 May 2011

The wonders of GIMP

Well I have ventured into the world of editing my photo's !!!!!!! After only one moment of complete frustration and yelling and the computer, quickly followed by my wonderful long suffering husband, I have managed to come up with these ...
]

I've also managed this layout tonight which I'm pretty pleased with. I really struggle using cream but I'm sick of black and white so I'm trying to mix is up a little. The layout was inspired by a sketch over at punky scraps.


Here's a close up of the rain drops, highlighted by a bit of stickles.


4 comments:

  1. Oooh!! Love this Lois!! The glitter makes it punky ;) it's brill and i may have to try GIMP now.
    Thanks for playing :)
    nat xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. could you link it to the sidebar...that way it's eligible for prizes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch! I love your black/white photo with the yellow boots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! Love the raindrops!

    ReplyDelete